Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Doing My Duty As A Good Citizen!

July 20, 1998
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Hon. Orrin G. Hatch
SR-131 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510-4402

Dear Senator Hatch:

This will advise the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee that in the event that the jurisdiction of the Office of Independent Counsel (Kenneth W. Starr, Esq.) is expanded to investigate the possible receipt by President Clinton of documents obtained unlawfully from the office of my treating psychiatrists, I will--to the extent that my mental disability permits--offer my complete assistance and cooperation.

I enclose a document submission that I made to the Federal Protective Service (Jerry McGill, S.A.) under cover letter dated September 8, 1997.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: U.S. Social Security Administration (Disability Claim no. xxx-xx-xxxx)

No comments: