Friday, December 11, 2009

What Did I Tell The U.S. Social Security Administration in the Year 2000?

TO: Nancy Shaffer, Ph.D.
FROM: Gary Freedman
DATE: May 3, 2000
RE: Social Security Claim Review
_______________________________________

The Social Security Administration has advised me that the agency is about to begin its pro forma review of my disability claim.

I am scheduled to go to the SSA Office on Monday morning May 8, 2000 to submit the required forms, and meet with an SSA employee.

I have completed the forms. Attached is a copy of a statement I will be providing the SSA in answer to one of the agency's questions.

I continue to believe that I am no more employable and no less employable than I was on the day of my job termination by the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, on October 29, 1991. My former employer filed false and defamatory statements about me with the D.C. Dept. of Human Rights to ensure that I could not return to work. The employer filed statements saying that it had determined, in consultation with a psychiatrist, that I was potentially violent and that I suffered from a psychiatric disorder.

I have spent the last 8.5 years trying to get my job back. I filed a lawsuit against the employer in the D.C. Superior Court, a lawsuit that I eventually lost. The D.C. Court of Appeals affirmed in September 1998 that the employer's decision to terminate my employment was not unlawful, and the court refused to overturn the decision of the D.C. Dept. of Human Rights that my employer had valid concerns that I was potentially violent, suffered from a psychiatric disorder, and posed a risk of harm to other employees. See Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights, no. 96-CV-961 (final order, Sept. 1998).

I have been under constant surveillance by managers of the law firm since October 1988. I have detailed my beliefs in numerous letters to the FBI. The FBI refuses to investigate, although I have received several letters from the FBI Washington Field Office (Jerome Campane, S.A. and David Bowie, S.A.).

So strong and deeply held are my beliefs that I have risked involuntary commitment to a mental hospital and possible criminal prosecution to vindicate the wrongs that have been done to me by my former employer and others.

In August 1997 I was placed under investigation by the Federal Protective Service following my attempts to get the U.S. International Trade Commission to disclose information that might expose the actions of my former employer. The special agent (Jerry McGill, S.A.) advised me never to contact the U.S. International Trade Commission again. I continue to believe that a former Commission employee, Jack Simmons, Esq., has information about me that could establish to the FBI that federal crimes have been committed against me.

In August 1998 I was placed under investigation by the U.S. Capitol Police because employees of the D.C. government falsely accused me of threatening to kill federal law enforcement officers. That was a lie, and the U.S. Capitol Police determined that it was a lie. The agent who investigated my case is named Stephen Horan, S.A.

In August 1998 I was placed under investigation by the U.S. Secret Service (Marzano Lee, S.A.) because it was feared that I posed a risk of harm to the President of the United States. Two agents parked their vehicle outside my apartment building on the afternoon of August 7, 1998 until concerns about me were resolved. One Secret Service agent told me that if I ever felt that I needed to be committed to St. Elisabeths Hospital that I should call the Secret Service: that I shouldn't worry about anything, that the Secret Service would take care of my transport to the Hospital and arrange my admission.

My current treating psychiatrist, Albert H. Taub, M.D. has warned me not to pursue my activities, that my actions could lead to my involuntary commitment. I continue to pursue my legal rights, however. I have stayed in communication with the U.S. Attorney's Office in D.C., and occasionally correspond with Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Chapman, Esq. about my case. He has not responded to my letters.

I have also written to the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the Deputy Attorney General (Kevin A. Ohlson, Chief of Staff). The Justice Department has not responded to my letters.

I believe that I could work if I could reach an agreement with the prospective employer that it will not permit employees to gang up on me. In two separate places of employment employees ganged up on me, and I later lost my job. Also, in my last place of employment, my own family turned against me and provided information about me behind my back that contributed to the employer's decision to terminate my employment.

My hope is that eventually the FBI will see that this is a matter worth investigating, and that the FBI will permit me to assist them in investigating the numerous and ongoing federal crimes that have been committed by my former employer and others -- crimes of which I am the victim.

3 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

"My hope is that eventually the FBI will see that this is a matter worth investigating, and that the FBI will permit me to assist them in investigating the numerous and ongoing federal crimes that have been committed by my former employer and others -- crimes of which I am the victim."

Maybe some day the boys at the Bureau will get with the program!

My Daily Struggles said...

These are the facts as I see them.

I have never lied to the U.S. Social Security Administration. I have never tried to create a false impression of my beliefs.

My Daily Struggles said...

The USMS had to have read this, and yet they still asked me on 1/15/10 what it was that I was seeking? They said they had been reading my blog since 11/09.

You don't find that odd? They knew perfectly well what my grievances were: that I believed I was a victim of an organized crime.